A 10-year old boy in Barbados had eaten pineapple about 15 days back, and fell sick, from the day he had eaten. Later when he had his health check done, doctors diagnosed that he had AIDS!!!
His parents couldn’t believe it. Then the
entire family underwent a medical checkup. None of them suffered from AIDS. So the doctors checked again with the boy if he had eaten out. The boy said ‘Yes’. He did that evening. He ate pineapple.
Immediately a group from the hospital went to the pineapple vendor to check. They found the pineapple seller had a cut on his finger while cutting the pineapple; his blood had spread into the fruit.
When they had his blood checked, the guy was suffering from AIDS which he himself was NOT aware.
Unfortunately the boy is now infected and is now suffering from it.
Please take care while u eat on the road side (particularly Water Melon, Pineapple and Pawpaw (cut to size and packed in Nylon)) and pls fwd this mail to your dear ones
Please do take care.
Please Forward This Mail To All The Persons You Know As Your Message may save someone’s life today💞
(forwarded in public interest)